Wednesday, March 30, 2011

oh 2011 how i love thee

its been officially announced on facebook so i feel i'm free to talk about it. lol

my brother's wife is expecting a baby! that means me, my sister and my brother are all going to have babies in 2011. Even though I've know about this for about a month or so I still can't believe it. I would never have thought all 3 of us would have kids this close together.
For one, I thought we were done with having kids. Guess someone had other plans for us.... So when I got pregnant I thought we'd have a baby and then my sil would get pregnant sometime mid 2011 having the baby in 2012. its about even spacing for the other 2 (mine and hers) so I just kinda assumed it'd be like that.
then my sis floored me with the news of them getting pregnant last november and i kinda started thinking huh. my sil starting saying that she wanted to get pregnant sooner now. there were comments about having babies within months of each other but still wasn't sure.
turns out we will be having our kids within 6 months of each other. all 3 of us.

its going to be completely crazy watching them run around and wreck havoc but its also going to be so much fun. Its great watching adam and natalia play now, i can only imagine what 's going to happen when we add 2 more girls and one to be determined, lol. i can't wait :)

1 comment:

RORYJEAN said...

Wow- that is going to be awesome! I bet they will be such good friends, too! It will also be so fun for you guys to be able to get together and talk about mothering kids the same age. How exciting!

Post a Comment