Today's Topic: If you were stranded on an desert island, who would be with you and which items (limit 10) would you two have?
hmmm...... do I go for the obvious and say Jeff? do I say Ewan MacGregor? do I take a girlfriend to have a vacay with? oh the choices..... I think I'll just skip to the second part of the question and leave the first part open to interpretation. LMAO! Yes, that is officially cheating but oh well, it's my blog so I can do whatever I want. (....sticks tongue out like a 5 year old saying nah nah nah nah...)
My 10 Items:
~I would definitely need a radio or iPod, some sort of music playing device.
~an endless supply of Fruity Rum drinks
~books, of all variety, cheesy romance, non-fiction, whatever... something to read
~sunscreen
~shelter of some sort.
~endless supply of water/fruit/tasty tropical foods
~satellite phone (preferably with an internet connection. lol)
~flip flops
~camera/photos of my family
~towel or blanket or something to keep the sand off when laying on the beach
It was actually a little harder to think of 10 things that I would need/want than I thought it would be. Obviously some of these things are more important than others but whatev! Again, my blog, I do what I want!! lol
What are some of the things you would bring? Are our lists similar? Or completely different?