We're living parallel lives! I just had a gingerbread decorating party with Apollo and his pals. It's been two days and half the roof is gone- how is your holding up?
Either we need to move to Seattle or you need to move back to Boise!! this is getting ridiculous. LOL. I'm not a huge fan of gingerbread to begin with but wanted to start a tradition of building them so I haven't eaten any. But Adam's had one of the reindeer and a little but of the roof. otherwise still pretty much intact. :)
2 comments:
We're living parallel lives! I just had a gingerbread decorating party with Apollo and his pals. It's been two days and half the roof is gone- how is your holding up?
Either we need to move to Seattle or you need to move back to Boise!! this is getting ridiculous. LOL. I'm not a huge fan of gingerbread to begin with but wanted to start a tradition of building them so I haven't eaten any. But Adam's had one of the reindeer and a little but of the roof. otherwise still pretty much intact. :)
Post a Comment