Monday, November 22, 2010

Meal Planning Mondays

Well, last week we kind of slipped off the wagon and we ate out. oh well, I think once in a 2 week period is pretty good. that plus I mixed up our days and kept changing around what we had. Pregnant woman prerogative. So lets see what this week has in store for us. Have a feeling as the holidays get closer things may be a little more difficult to stay on track. anywho.... its the thought that counts :)

Monday- Beef Stroganoff with Salad and bread
Tuesday- Fish, Shrimp and Chips. carried over from last week.
Wednesday- Taco night with Family
Thursday- Happy Thanksgiving :)
Friday- Turkey enchiladas with white sauce.  didn't do last week so planning on doing again. slightly modified for leftovers
Saturday- Pasta Gratin with Pesto and Veggies.
Sunday- Crock Pot Potato Chowder

1 comment:

RORYJEAN said...

Oooh, will you please share your turkey enchilada recipe? I need a good recipe for leftover turkey, and enchiladas are my favorite food :)

Post a Comment