Our little nugget is going to be 3 months old next week!!! She is growing and changing everyday. She prefers to be upright and is constantly trying to sit up on her own. In my non-medical opinion I'd say she suffers from reflux occasionally and that is the most comfortable position for her. We were having to hold her all the time (which is great when you have nothing to do but when trying to make dinner, not so much) so my darling SIL let us have her BUMBO and boy does that help. For those of you not in the know it is a little hard-ish foam seat that lets her sit up on her own. Normally I would just lean her against the couch but she's a bit of a drifter and within minutes she would be on her side and unhappy again. The BUMBO is great because she is totally supported and I get to use both hands to cook again. LOL.
![]() |
| BUMBO = lifesaver |
She had her 2 month check up, oh about 3 weeks ago now but anywho, I wanted to include her measurements so I can look back one day. She weighed in at 10.6 pounds! Gaining a whole 4 pounds in 2 months, quiet the little eater. lol. She also grew 3 inches and is now (was now) 21 inches long. She has been sleeping through the night almost every night. (sometimes 7 hours, sometimes for close to 12,but most often its somewhere between 8 and 9 hours a night). I don't want to jinx it but it's been almost a month now so starting to set a pattern :) She has another appointment next month at 4 months old and hopefully it won't take a month to get her stats up.
![]() |
| her 4th of July outfit |
| first time in her stand up toy |
Part of the reason I haven't blogged is that we have been spending a LOT of time outside at the local lakes/beaches. The local parks and recs department has a yearly pass that you can purchase and it lets you into the parks and lakes at a great discount. This is our 3rd summer getting this pass and it is such a great investment. You can get into any park in the state without paying the day fee with this little pass on your windshield. I highly recommend it for anyone in the state. Our favorite has got to be Eagle Island. It's got a little beach and the lake is pretty shallow. It's great for Adam because he can actually walk out quiet far so he gets to play with the big kids. I think we spent 3 out of the last 7 days last week at the "beach". A few friends of mine that have kids a little older than Adam that have passes so we'll sit in the sand and the kids will play. It's a perfect way to spend the day :)
(I should add that Jocelyn usually spends the day with my mom since she's a little too young to be out in the 90+ degree weather all day)
Here are a few pictures from our adventures but if you want to see more here are the links to my facebook photo albums.
june- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1770137489978.192152.1135450170
july- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1878934129826.196357.1135450170
| he loves helping out with Jocelyn |
| dipping her toes in pool for first time :) |
![]() |
| coolest beach toy EVER! |



