Thursday, June 2, 2011

one day i'll be able to post regularly.....

    
They were both just staring at the screen, enchanted by Mickey and his Clubhouse







I had originally planned to keep a weekly update of Jocelyn's growth and the happenings around here but as it sometimes does time has gotten away from me. I can't believe that she is 5 weeks already. I weighed her the other day and I may have messed it up but I calculated her at 8.8 pounds. For some reason that seems like a lot to me but I guess we'll see how much she really does weigh at her 2 month appointment in a few weeks.
Lately we've just been hanging out at home, the weather has been kind of stinky. Rainy and Cold. :(
Can't wait for it to be warm and sunny for more than one day, I have visions of playing in the back yard and visiting the local parks. I know she'll be a little young to go to the local lakes but mom has offered to babysit so Adam and I can go. 
Jeff and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Tuesday. We had tossed the idea of leaving the kids with some one and going out to a nice dinner but in the end we decided to stay home and hang with the kids. Seemed fitting since this is our live now. I am just grateful that I found someone that I want to spend the "nothing days" with. You know those days that you don't do anything and you barely have enough energy to take a shower/change out of the pjs. :)




 


My SIL took monthly pic with my niece so I thought I'd give it a try :)





She spit up right after I took some pics so I figured better get some semi-naked baby pics




Adam has become such a great big brother I can't believe how great he is with her. He is always trying to put her pacifier back in if she spits it out. He has on more than one occasion tried to get her to play with him. He is always worried when she cries, he goes and checks on her and reports back. Telling us if she's hungry or tired or "just talking". I couldn't ask for a better first born/bigger sibling. He never gets mad when I have to say "just a minute" or "not now, I'm feeding Jocelyn".




Such a amazing big brother <3