Adam seems to be adjusting pretty well considering he now has to share mommy and daddy with someone else. He has had a bit of a cold this past week which has lead to some whining and temper tantrums but over all is acting like a big brother should. He likes to help me add the formula powder to her bottles and loves to shake them to mix it together. Every time she needs a diaper change he runs in front of me into her room and grabs the diapers and wipes. He has picked out an outfit for her to wear a time or two and is becoming a big help around the house.
It amazes me how similar yet different the two of them are.
She does the same little expressions that Adam used to do, she'll suck on her bottom lip or stick out her tongue just like he did. She hates having her hands and feet covered. I could never keep socks on Adam either. I'm sure a lot of babies do this also but they both preferred to have their hands above/next to their heads when sleeping. Yet you can see the differences also. She is definitely more high maintenance, she wants to be held a lot and loves getting attention. Adam was more laid back, didn't really care if some one was holding him or if he was in the bassinet or bouncer. When I got pregnant again I told myself not to compare the two. I don't really want to compare her to Adam since she is in fact a completely different human I'm finding it hard not to do just that. I know there will be differences as well as similarities. and I am looking forward to seeing both :)


