Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a lot can happen in 10 weeks

Today my sister in law had a facebook post about how fast the month has gone by. It's hard to believe that almost 3 weeks ago my little man turned 3 years old. Writing that it makes me think about time speeding by even more so. 3 YEARS!!!! The things that have happened in that time frame. So many to list and that's a post for another day. Getting back to my story.... so SIL posts about it being mid-February and it's got me freaking out now. My baby shower is 2 weeks from this Saturday!!! That's 16 days people. When my sister and I started talking about details I was thinking, we don't really need to plan that much now, it's still so far away. And now its quickly approaching.
PLUS on top of that, we decided to take a trip to see my grandparents in Texas the following weekend. So I'll be busy planning for that as well. Which means that by the time I get back and settled from that great trip we'll be about a month away from Jocelyn's big debut.
I've been so preoccupied with getting to 30 weeks (why? i don't know. light at the end of the tunnel maybe?) that now that I'm here it's kind of freaking me out. We still need to clear the desk/computer/books/junk out of the 3rd bedroom and get it set up. We're not in agreement over where to move said desk/computer so that's an issue also. I would love to have Adam potty trained by then also but he seems to be more and more resistant to it. In fact I think he's actually regressing a little bit lately. He's whiny, cries and is just plain stubborn more often than not lately. but that too is another post.

ARGH!!!!!!!  i'm sure we'll get it all done by then but what fun is it if there's no worry involved.