Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal Planning Mondays

I'm going to try my hand at actually planning a weekly menu. I think this will cut down on the last minute, "ugh, what am I going to make?......... maybe I should just go pick something up" rut that we've gotten into. Not only is it getting expensive but it's not always the healthiest food in the world. Plus I think I have must of the stuff needed this week already so one less trip to the grocery store.

So here goes. Wish me luck on actually sticking to the menu :)


MONDAY - White Chili with Ground Turkey
TUESDAY -  BBQ Chicken Pizza and Boneless Buffalo Wings 
WEDNESDAY - Taco Night with family
THURSDAY- Hamburger Pie (meatloaf w/mashed potatoes and cheese on top) and Green Beans
FRIDAY -  Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Sweet Potato Fries, (stolen from another blogger but sounds delish) 
SATURDAY - Beef Stroganoff with French Bread and Garden Salad
SUNDAY - Halloween so probably eat out or something quick and easy

1 comment:

RORYJEAN said...

Can I move in with you? Sounds yummy! we eat lots of cereal around here. I'm a lazy cook.

Post a Comment