Tuesday, October 12, 2010

growth, or something like it

Lately Monkeyface has been pretty hard to get to sleep. At bedtime, at naptime, at any time really.

He was doing really really well after we first moved. He stopped taking naps and seemed to be a on good sleep schedule. Not so much anymore. The last week or so he's been whiny, clingy and I hate to admit a pain in the arse. He wakes up and immediately wants to cuddle, and while I do love some morning cuddle time I would like to have a moment. He whines for juice, for lunch (apparently all food is now lunch btw, no mater what time of day it is). He whines if he doesn't get to watch Mickey Mouse or Special Agent Oso, he whines if you move his toy in the wrong direction.
 Whine Whine Whine!!!!!

SO.... he's been taking naps again. 2-3 hour naps. plus sleeping his regular 10-12 hours. Am starting to wonder if he's sick or if its just a growth spurt. Normally he doesn't get this affected by growing but MAN! it's pretty bad. Am hoping that it will end soon. PLEASE, LET IT END SOON!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would vote for growth spurt and/or change in the weather...mine are doing it also (more than usual)...that and kids go through "whiny" phases. I agree with you...PLEASE LET IT END SOON!! :D --Newt--

Post a Comment