Saturday, October 2, 2010

is it halloween yet?

So a few weeks ago I saw a sale on Buzz Lightyear costumes online so of course I had to get for Monkeyface.

 Can I just say he is so stinkin cute in this thing. I couldn't get enough of him. Running around, shooting his arm laser at everything. Was so happy that I already had his costume figured out and wouldn't have to pay and arm and a leg for it.

I mean look at that smile :)
Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Major momma points here.





but then.......



we were at the store with my mom when I made the mistake of pointing out the Ironman costumes.

yes, my 2 1/2 year old LOVES Ironman.  Not that I can blame him because I <3 it also but come on.... a 2 year old. probably not going to win momma point on that one.....

but anyhow....

long story short.... he got that costume also...


so now we get to fight calmly discuss which costume will be worn come Oct 31st

1 comment:

RORYJEAN said...

Awwww! This is so cute! And so familiar- currently Apollo can't decide if he wants to be iron man or Buzz Lightyear! He changes his mind every hour. I wish you lived closer, I bet our boys would have a blast playing together.

Post a Comment