this post was a bit delayed by sadness and the craziness of getting ready to journey with monkeyface across the border to the north BUT......
I WEIGH LESS THAN 200 POUNDS!!!!!!!!
that's right. I stepped on the scale before leaving Boise and it read 199.6!!!! Granted it's not a lot under but there was no 2 in the beginning of my weight anymore. I crossed over that number during pregnancy, oh about 3 years ago. :( I know, I know... 3 years!! my son's entire life...It floors me to think that I was that heavy for 3 years...
now that my waist band is shrinking i find myself wondering why it took me so long to do something about this number. I find myself slightly embarrassed when telling people that I was over 200 for so long. It amazes me that I was so complacent. The thought passes quickly though as I am EXTREMELY ecstatic to be under and would like to shout it from the roof top. I guess that putting it out on the internet is today's equivalent. It's possible that with the stress and vacation mindset, when I journey back home and get on the scale it might go over that number again. But I got a glimpse of that number and that was more motivation that anything thus far. I will keep working until I am well under that number. I ain't never going back!
1 comment:
congrats missy! wish i could see how good you look! just yesterday, some motivation (finally!) hit me. motivation i havent had for YEARS due to complacency, acceptance and super laziness. as it is important to accept yurself as who you are, its just as important to know and understand we are not perfect and everybody could use some improvement somewhere. so ive decided im tired of my beer gut. im gonna take it slowly, not necessarily hit the gym but do a floor routine i used to do back in high school when i was hot. i am limiting myself as to not overwhelm myself, thus making it easier to simply stop. funny anecdote: after the set of core excersizes i did yesterday i woke up farting almost non stop! lmao! i love how working out pushes gas through your system! hilarious!
love, nipps
(really, who else would laugh this hard about farting?)
Post a Comment